MA Curriculum Framework
Train students as professionals both in innovative design and design theory. The students will possess professional ability in computer technology and become interdisciplinary profession designers.
1. Program Features
- Innovative Design and Academic Research:
The master’s program offers two methods for design creation and research. Students can choose either to write a creative paper or a write research paper according to their preference and the faculty members they are working with.
- Focus on Digital Media Design and Industrial Management:
Different from the undergraduate curriculum, the graduate program emphasizes digital media design and industrial project management, cultivating graduate students in innovative design expertise and project management knowledge.
- Cross-field Innovation Integration:
The background of students admitted is not limited to digital design so that students from different majors can enter the program. This will benefit the future communication and career development of the graduates.
2. Credits for Graduation
- With a study duration of 2 years, graduates will earn a Master of Design (M.Des) degree.
- The minimum requirement for graduation is 31 credits: 10 credits of required courses and at least 21 credits of elective courses.
- Besides earning the credits required for graduation, students meet the qualifications under the university graduate degree examination rules and pass the fundamental professional competence standards in order to graduate from the master’s program.
3. Opportunity for Future Careers
- Animation Film Design: 2D and 3D Animation, DV Film, Web Movie, Digital Film Direction
- Digital Game Design: Game Design, Game Apps, Interactive Game
- Multimedia Design: Web Interactive Design, Web Marketing, Web Design
Download of Master's Program Documents
All documents related to the master's program, including regulations, project proposals, documents related to thesis defense, and consent forms from thesis advisors.